Attention Devrom Users!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/11 3:42 am

If you use Devrom, the cheapest place to get it is straight from the manufacturer, Parthenon.

A bottle of capsules (which I prefer) is only $11.95 for 1-5 bottles, and the discount increases the more you buy.  The chewables are $10.95.  There is a flat rate $6.99 shipping fee, but if you order in bulk (over $100.00)  the shipping is free.

Here's the link:
http://www.devrom.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategor y=3
Shavonne P.
on 10/7/11 4:21 am
Thanks!  I have been considering ordering these.  Are they effective?
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
sosoclark
on 10/7/11 5:03 am - Sacramento, CA

Devrom is working for me.. I am taking the chewables do you think i should switch? 

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/11 4:09 pm, edited 10/7/11 4:11 am
sosoclark-

The chewables take away the stink, but my gas gets worse, that's why I was happy to switch to capsules.

If the tablets work for you, they're a dollar less per bottle, and can be ordered from the same site!
zuzupetals2u2
on 10/7/11 5:18 am - Sedona, AZ
I am tempted to try them . .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

sosoclark
on 10/7/11 5:23 am - Sacramento, CA
ZUZU!!!!! How are you??? You look great!!!

zuzupetals2u2
on 10/7/11 5:52 am - Sedona, AZ
why thank you! I am in ONEderland now- down to 192 as of this morning - havent been this low for over 30 years! It is going slow but it's going!

I just ordered some Demrom- it's time- my boyfriend asked if there wasn't anything more I can do about the gas smell - I thought probiotics helped a little but not enough.  I will give this a try!

You are looking pretty good yourself! Isn't it great??

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

mrsannie
on 10/7/11 11:30 pm
 I have found if I take a probiotic twice a day, the gas is MUCH better.  

I tried Devron once and didn't care for the taste, does it really work that well?  Does it work in the bathroom as well?

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"    
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/11 11:50 pm

The chewables gave me the runs, but the odor reducing factor worked.    I stopped using them, until I found the capsules online.  The capsules solved the diarrhea problem.  If you have a sleeve, and you're not a revision with only the bottom half of the DS, the capsules should work fine for you.  The stomach acid will break down the capsule. 
wannablite
on 10/8/11 12:50 am - Southern, NJ
 I just read on their site that one person said they swallow the chewables and works just fine! How many do you all use per day of either?